7.18.2011

what i'm missing.

i love being in london. 
i love the cultural diversity. 
i love learning new things. 

but i don't love being away from home and missing this:

most favorite cauliflower soup.

breyer's ice cream.

best rice krispie treats!

yum wheat cinnamon rolls. 

a family favorite, i WILL be back.

cheeseburger, lettuce and sauce only. side of fries. 

best salad. in europe, salads are NOT served as a main dish.
how are these people not overly huge??

can you tell i am deprived of quality food?
alright, i'll get back to my frosties and milk, bagels, and cheese & crackers. 

2 comments:

  1. Those foods are making me salivate big time! No wonder you miss them, they're all wonderful. But goodness, girl, you're in LONDON! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dang haha this cracks me up! Enjoy the European food while you can! And ordering foods you don't know what exactly you'll get...that happened to me a lot...enjoy it! I so wish I was in Europe!!!

    ReplyDelete