7.04.2011

so far...

ten things i have learned so far:


1. europeans still text and drive! i saw a guy driving a van, definitely not paying attention, while texting. AND driving on the wrong side of the road!


2. i think european people aren't so friendly most of the time. i said hello to this guy tonight and he looked at me like i was the weirdest person on the earth. 


3. i wish i could wear leggings and a t-shirt more. 


four. i love the gym. i am missing it right now. i have hardly ever seen people running here, unless they are american. 


5. i love the US more and more each day! i feel comfortable in the culture and i feel at home. 


6. europeans are mostly weird. 


siete. all of my electronic appliances are traveling the world with me! 


8. i like that i have only talked to people in my family at the most for 10 minutes. (minus skype last night with the cutie kids). not. i don't like that! 


9. i like my home. at home. 


ten. i am a visual learner and i love sightseeing and learning at the same time!


remember when i skyped with my niece:


and my nephew:


and they made up pretend sandwiches and donuts and other goodies and i pretend ate it through the skype cam? haha. i am the coolest aunt! 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on 5...everytime I leave the USA it is so fun to visit but you always think, man I miss home! And 4, that is funny because they call Americans fat, but they don't exercise?!

    ReplyDelete