12.09.2011

thanks.

i attempted a post from my mobile, eva. but... the picture looked weird and it wasn't up to my blog post "par". 

i've been in a blogging slump i decided. things have gone on and i've thought, "oh! write a post about that!" but then, i never do. sorry. i know all of you are anxiously awaiting my next post! 

my parents and adam were gone in the dominican republic with the byu baseball team so i was here at home on my own for a bit. and i loved it. so, i spent a great thanksgiving with a wonderful family. it was one to remember, i sure love that family! 

the void of dear pugsley is still in my heart. :( 

festival of trees is always a law family christmastime tradition. here's one of my favorite trees:

(and favorite movies!)

my computer knowledge is greatly increasing. if you want to refinance, just ask me. i know all! okay, i'm kidding. i don't know all! i am learning as i go and i definitely don't instruct people in refinancing! what i have learned, is that people in the loan/refinance business work crazy hours! change is good though. i sit a a computer all day, i have about every song memorized on 97.1 ZHT's "i heart radio" app, and my typing words per minute has gone up as well. those are all good things right?

my most favorite week is coming up. NOT. finals are my worst. but it's time to prepare, buckle down, and rock my finals! by next friday - 2 math assignments, 1 five page paper, 5 chapters of reading, and 3 finals later, i will be free! 

wish me luck. 

in the mean time... i'm in a place that i've been in before with my life. it's just one of those things.

if you want to give me a really nice gift for christmas, i am now accepting this:


happy studying and happy holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment