12.21.2011

dashboard.

the dashboard in my car is black. it collects dust like nobody's business. 

my mind is like that dashboard. the ideas are collected like little dust particles. 

too many ideas flow through my mind. 

i want to come up with something that will be brilliant. that will benefit other people. someday.

i am so tempted to move to LA with my brother. start new and do something different. but that won't happen, i am in school. what would i do while i was there? the thought is pleasing, however.

i was given the analogue of somebody with one functioning left arm and a right arm that was cut off lying right on the ground. you think to yourself, "i need that arm! i would be complete with that other arm. if only i could put that right arm on." i need that other arm, but i don't know how to get it. i don't know what to do. it sounds confusing, but it makes perfect sense to me. 

take me back to this day - 




when things weren't hard. when life decisions didn't need a solution. when life wasn't an everyday battle. when life wasn't heartbreaking. 

a break from those things would sure be nice. but, they never go away. 

i just wish i could know. 

that's all.

1 comment:

  1. your post? yeah, it made total sense to me. i'm still trying to figure out a major. 6th year senior anyone?

    ReplyDelete