6.07.2011

ticky-tock.

the time sure is ticking along. 
t minus 14 days until i am ON my plane to ireland
i can't believe it, i really can't. people ask me if i'm excited, don't get me wrong, i totally am, but i am nervous more than anything!
nervous to be with 19 other girls that i hardly know
nervous to pack the things i need to bring with me (mind you, i need to pack things for africa that i won't be using in europe)
nervous for the food
nervous to gain weight from that food! (don't judge me, i've worked so hard)
nervous for the culture
nervous to miss home for a few weeks
nervous to be traveling like a crazy person
nervous to be on my own at times in a foreign place
but, i am so excited!!
and don't forget a flight from england to africa by myself
i can't believe it's coming so soon. 
checklist pages are in my "study abroad" notebook. sticky notes full of to-do's cover my desk. 
sheesh. so much to do and so little time!
a few small vacay's are going to be mixed in which makes even less time. 
but... i am a pro procrastinator and i hope i can get it done once again!


great britain, i'ma coming!!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're leaving so soon. You think you can possibly squeeze me in for an ice cream date or something of the sorts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course of course. next week!! i will contact you!!

    ReplyDelete