3.31.2011

tom.

yesterday, my day was made by receiving the bracelet below! 


thanks to toms, their shoes are some of my favorites. i want my closet to have at least 2 rows straight of toms. i love seeing the label on the back! think of this.. at least 6 pairs of toms, all in a row with the blue labels staring you in the face! that's my dream. then i will have helped at least 4 more children get a pair of shoes, good incentive. 



i got my hair redone today. i am no longer an auburn hair colored person, just brown. i also decided to use a gift card  i got for christmas for a facial. and let me tell you. was it worth it! for 12 dollars, (12 dollars!) i got a facial/microderm abrasion for nearly an hour and a half! it was great. i feel a little spoiled, but i needed it, right? ha ha. 

the sun is shining outside. once it hits 70, i am ready to be out there soaking up as much sun as i can! i need to go to europe looking nice and dark. 

happy day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment