3.08.2011

get me!

get me to vegas already! t minus 15 hours until we will leave to go and party! what we are going to do because we aren't 21, we don't know. but i am ready to enjoy the pool and hopefully get roasted but come back tan, sound good? can't wait!! 


attention: here is picture number 1 of the group i will be spending 6 weeks starting june 22! some people are missing, but here goes. lots of diversity already, but that makes us all strong right? 
man, my life is good. i am so lucky to be doing all these great things! 


(p.s. since when did i have like red hair? hm.) 
i didn't take the picture, so pardon it's small size. you can't see my gorgeous face as well. ha ha. 


oh.. and.. 21 weeks and 6 days until i get to see my sweet bro bro who is rocking it in africa!! gosh can it come faster already? again, i am so lucky. :) everyone, raise your glasses. cheers to a good life!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment