3.17.2011

fave.

favorite outfit #2. why i am posting this, i don't know. i do know that i love wearing this though. wish i would wear it to school, but i'd probably get some weird looks. thank you, zumba, for helping me get my hip-shake on today. 



change of subject though. our cougar basketball and baseball both play today! let's get some wins! 

i am currently on a music kick of these guys' jazzy instrumental tunes. 
(for anyone who doesn't know, this is dave matthews band..)

the thought has been eating at me the past few days. how in the world am i going to work out while i am away in europe? i will be eating delectable food that is most likely going to be high in caloric intake and not really healthy at all. me, i love food, especially yummy food, and i eat a lot of it. this could be a problem! i will figure something out, i hope?

2 comments:

  1. there are gyms over there. just gotta find one around you, maybe start looking it up now? then join or pay some kind of fee i am sure for the time you are there. AND about the gym look at school-today, i wore my little nasty gym outfit and legit ran to class, full on sprint. people may have looked but whatever. flaunt the "gym look".

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will look into that. i have been doing so good at working out a lot and i will die if i can't do it! one day, i wore my running leggings and a hoodie and my running shoes, people didn't know what to do when they saw me. i am glad we can represent this and you will run to class!

    ReplyDelete