11.13.2011

in new york.

i just watched this video from my dear friend's blog. it's lovely. and worth your time!!





i have been to new york a couple times.


first, in high school. i went on an amazing trip with a group from my sewing class. (i did win our school's make-it-with-wool contest, that's my claim to fame). it was a trip centered on fashion! we visited some schools there, met with fashion designers, and did sight-seeing. of course. 






next, was with my fam bam. we had such a fun trip! we caught the last game red sox vs. yankees game in old yankee stadium. and got to meet ol' tito (terry francona). he's a good friend of my dad's from their playing days.






i love the city. the busyness. the lights. the streets. the cars. the noise. the shopping!


imagine. a penthouse suite above the diverse people all going their every which way. just think about that. 


i get the privilege of sitting with my parents for byu football games. 44 yard line. splendid! my family has a problem with taking pictures, but we finally snatched one tonight. 


please excuse the 'awesome' phone picture quality. (big v's iphone!) the camera on my dear eva decided to stop working. 



p.s. how do you feel about this blog redesign? i'm not quite sure.

2 comments:

  1. I will be in nyc after thanksgiving. And I like the blog background...maybe bigger header?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide what to put as a header! Just my name plain is kind of boring. Your creative ideas are welcomed!

    ReplyDelete