11.12.2011

back.

well. remember when i posted and said i will do a "remember when" post every wednesday? 


wednesday came and went this week. 


i guess that's what happens when i don't even have time to make my bed in the morning, let alone sit and think for a few minutes!


my new job is going well. i am working a lot, which is good! great! but there comes a time when emails keep coming into my inbox and i have to have patience that i can go slowly - one at a time. let's just say, when people are signed up for a loan and it is scheduled to close that day, they want to close it THAT day. i am learning a lot though! and my typing skills have improved immensely :)


back to remember when. 


remember when was the cutest? thanks sharon for the boy haircut. i am now scarred for life from the nicknames my brothers called me. i wasn't a thumb-sucker, however. i sucked my 3rd and 4th fingers on my left hand.  


here's me, age 3; adam, age 4. 

we went up to midway for a birthday in the family. i haven't picked up my dear camera in a while so i took a few. 

adam hadn't thrown a snowball in... over 2 years? here's his first. 

boom, got her. 





happy birthday tals!




go stilllers. (that would be steelers. as in pittsburgh.)


my current list of things i want to buy includes:

- all black boston red sox hat. 
- michael kohrs watch.
- photoshop lightroom
- tan boots. 
- stinkbug hat. 
- fix my cd drive. (200 bones, yuck.)

do i need these things? no...

i'm ready to freeze at the byu football game tomorrow. wish me luck! 

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the michael kohrs watch! a brown one to be exact.

    ReplyDelete