5.01.2011

stuff.

thanks to this totally awesome weather, i have been so sick. and so not fun. 
who gets achey teeth and jaw? stuffy nose. can't breathe. can't taste. can't smell. we even went to tepanyaki for andrew's grad dinner and i didn't taste one bite of my meal. one bite! i was very unpleased with that. 

but, on a better note. school is really done and i am thrilled! i feel like this semester blew by. classes, then finals were super quick (even though i procrastinated and took all my finals the last 2 days, whoops.) i did boost my gpa a little bit though. 


i think of last year at this exact time. my, how times have changed. people in my life have changed, events have changed. it's so weird to think about. that i am in a completely different part of life right now. it blows my mind. 


here's how i spent last summer:



 


photo courtesy of: JSB.


last summer, i learned so much doing what i did. yes, i worked 100 hour weeks. and 18 hour days for 7 weeks in a row. but i learned and i grew so much. some things fell apart and others came together. it was a great experience to say the least. and i worked with my amazing brother, tim. 


here we are back in the day! how sweet are we? i think i am "sleeping". i do love that guy though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment