5.30.2011

just a little opinion.

i am stuck with a dilemma. 
some may think it's silly, but... hair is the greatest accessory. (well, one of them!) 
my departure date is a mere 22 days away. yes, 22!! 
i will be gone for just over two months and my hair is in need of an update. not just a normal update. like i said, my dilemma happens right here. 
i was blonde for years, loved it. decided to dye dark, loved it. 
blonde for summer? cause it's summer once the rain stops?
or do we like the dark? it's natural and all that jazz. 
here's some examples of each:





OR





even if you don't want me to know that you read this, i really don't care! any opinion is appreciated. 
as silly as this is, it's a tough decision. haha. 

p.s. 
22 days until i leave for shannon, ireland. 
68 days until i depart for africa. 
it's coming quick!! 

3 comments:

  1. I don't think a lot of people look good with both brown and blonde but I think you can pull both of the hair colors off! I would maybe say brunette though...maybe because I love brown hair :) But it looks great! You can't do wrong with either though! Have a fun trip!

    Ashley Sloan

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm....now this is even a dilemma for me!! great. well..i have to agree with the above comment as far as the fact that you do look good either way. however, I'm thinking that since its summer, blonde is a fun summer look ya know? and then come winter, do the brown again. and we can match. love you :) or..better yet, dont listen to ANYONE and do what has made you feel the best and most confident. you'll be my bestfriend either way :) love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree i think you look good with both. But if you aren't going to be able to die your hair when you travel on all your adventures I would just do your natural color. I haven't died my hair for 2 years. it is so nice and cheap. but blonde is fun for summer if you can die your hair and such!

    ReplyDelete