5.19.2011

just a shorty.

it's been far too long and this blog has been neglected. i have been thinking a lot about what i need to post and what i should post! haha. that's when you know it's a cool "hobby" let's say? 

i have too many pictures that i have taken and am procrastinating uploading and semi-editing. 

events as of late:

-hillary's bachelorette party/wedding
-surprise visit from tim, becky and the cuties.
-family wedding/baby blessing
-andrew's senior day baseball game
-more baseball games! love :) 
-a sad goodbye to the nebraska residents
-nights of nerts
-and many food projects!

what a list. but, i will say i've documented them quite well and my pictures have improved (at least i think so!)

this weather is a total downer. i laid out for the afternoon last friday and got a great tan and completely enjoyed it! now, it's rain? unbelievable. thanks utah. 

i enjoyed a fun weekend with some friends. killer workout, long day of shopping and eating, and great company! not a better day out there. 

i played a simple piano piece in my sacrament meeting. it's too bad i couldn't get my shoes back on after i played and everyone sat there awkwardly watching me struggle to get up and walk back to my seat! ha ha. i lost that one for sure. 

i wish i had the time to go to only zumba classes during the week. that would be 4 or 5 times a week and a high amount of calories could be burned. then i could have a rockin' bod and not even have to worry about my craving for a cheeseburger with lettuce and sauce only from in n' out. oh, and a chocolate banana shake from arctic circle. well, any ice cream for that matter. ice cream donations are greatly appreciated, thanks. 

i will say, i'm enjoying this summer time. still working, but totally enjoying being with my good friends. i have some great people in my life and i am so lucky to have them! 

and... for the record, 35 more days until i am meeting my fellow study abroader's in the shannon, ireland airport. can you believe that? the time has flown by. i am sad i am missing summer here in utah, but this trip will be once-in-a lifetime. the travels will be amazing and the sites are those that i wouldn't imagine visiting. (maybe, you can find one of the owls from harry potter and send me a birthday gift via the owl post. that way i can still enjoy my birthday in the UK. after all, the hp 7 premire is right around my birthday time. not the ideal bday gift, but still.. )this trip creeping up on me like a byu student creeps his female co-ed. 

i'll work on my pics and show you the visuals of the events as of late. i need to get on a good blogging schedule so i can have it down while i'm in the euro! 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update! i love you and love this post.

    ReplyDelete