4.08.2011

what a cluster.

is it hectic right now? yes. a final project for my business communication class is killing me. i get what to do, but the instructions aren't very clear. don't you hate that? man, i know i do! 


after wednesday, however, i will be enjoying myself in vegas, yet again, to get a tan and watch some baseball! and only three finals in the dreaded testing center the following week! then.. the summer begins. lots of laying out, and relaxing, and enjoying no school. 
to summer and being this tan and blonde:
and after that, my traveling adventures for nearly eight weeks. eight! speaking of eight.. today is april 8, in exactly four months, on august 8, i will be in africa seeing my bro bro for the first time in two years! don't worry, i will take lots of pictures for those of you who are wishing you would be in africa too (not necessarily for adam, but still..)
to traveling and adam in africa:

one of my favorite pictures of all time right here. 


p.s. who even cares about choosing a major, right? i am stressing about that. that, and many many other things in life. goodness! is there thought management somehow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment