4.25.2011

happy hoppy day.

easter sunday was just great! it was such a nice sacrament meeting in church and we had a yummy dinner at my grandma's house. it was a cluster, to say the least.. but it was fun as always! 


here's the fam, minus a few: 


after killing myself during finals week and staying up til the wee hours of the morning for many nights, i am completely relieved that everything is over! 2 for 3 on my finals, so not bad. now time to enjoy sleeping in, summertime, and a countdown until i begin my travels! 


i was looking at the time. and i realized that four months from yesterday, we will all be home from africa. adam will be home. and school will be just about started! isn't it crazy to think how time flies? 


what a cluster of thoughts going around in my head right now. should i, should i not? is it good, or bad? 


p.s. have you thought of a major for me yet? keep thinking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment