4.17.2011

late.

well as of late.. 
i have been enjoying lots of farr's ice cream and yogurtland. (only farr's is pictured below)



i decided to rock these kicks at school last week. in honor of the last day of classes? good excuse. 


i am branching out lets say. 

over the weekend, vegas was calling our name so we went! cougar baseball played three games and we enjoyed watching them (even though the umps were completely ridiculous, and i'm not just making that up). the weather was so nice on friday and saturday! too bad i couldn't sit at the baseball game in my swimsuit and feel okay about it. 

on the way down. sweet app i got on my phone. love it

friday night's game. 


how beautiful is the moon? 
disclaimer: all these pictures are from my phone. 

after a great weekend away, now i'm back and getting ready for finals. but no classes so that's a plus. i need to study my little brain out and get it done! plain and simple. 
have you ever had something happen to you that's made you stop and rethink and reevaluate what you are doing and where you're at in your life? well that same occurrence has been part of my past few weeks. and as of now, i am done reevaluating and am moving forward. and i feel good about it. i need it. 

i don't feel good, however, about the fact that i am still trying to figure out my major and what i am going to do with my life! any tips are greatly appreciated. 
longest post ever? i think so. but it was much needed. 

4 comments:

  1. i am an elementary education major. yeah it doesn't pay the best, but you learn a lot of skills and have a variety of classes so it isn't just ALL accounting or art. if you have a mix of everything-gym, art, english, math, everything! and you work when your kids are school so no day care or anything like that...i am assuming you want to have kids of course tho. and then also if you end up not needing to work then you still get to apply the knowledge to your own children. ok done. long comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your title of this post made me think of brooke davis from oth in season 1. when she goes to the river court to tell lucas some important news. hahha. but i'm assuming that's not what you meant. ;)

    i like that picture of us. i hate that i always get red eye. why is that? and taylor's wallet looks like a cupcake.

    i'm glad we're now both home so we can play. 10 days and i'm free.

    who cares about a major. just don't stress! you'll figure it out.

    love you to infinity and beyond! {as daynen would say.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. My question is ... how the heck do you eat ice cream like you claim -and you are still so dang skinny!? :)
    So glad you are moving forward. That you are happy. You are one of the strongest girls I know. So proud of you. Love you. xoxox Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for the Toms shoes advice! I guess you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about... I just HATE buying shoes that end up not fitting and I was not going to buy the shoes from the guy at Nordstrom. He was full of himself and I know he is on commission haha he was trying to get me to buy them so bad...so I will buy from someone else. Anyways, I love Farr's Fresh and as for a major...not sure... maybe narrow out majors you now you definitely don't want to do and then go from there. That's kind of what I did... although I chose a really hard major... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete