2.03.2011

for fun.

just for fun. these are some of my favorite things that are in my room. and, okay, i just wanted to try and use my new lens and see how that would work out. okay?



(sulley slippers?)




i bought these shoes the other day. so cute, but the dig into the back of my heel and i'm not very pleased about it. any way to fix that??

i'm slowly getting the hang of things. 
you know when there is something that is just driving you crazy?
well. that is happening to me right now. wish i could include all the gushy details, but i cant. he he. 

happy weekend for me! life is good. i am happy. (is that the second time i have said those two sentences? wow!!)

2 comments:

  1. your shoe problem=wear thick socks with them around the house and after a couple times of doing that the heel will hopefully stretch out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to try it out. i'm not happy about it!

    ReplyDelete