2.24.2011

evo.

i am now a proud owner of this bad boy:

i love it. i haven't come up with a fitting name yet, but it will come soon. 

i don't really get out much with my camera, so i take some inside! particularly, my room. it's cool. i guess. here are some more of my faves:






i was in a striped, bright color phase and i do still love it. if i had the choice, i would change my room about every two months. i could make the time, but definitely not the money.

p.s. in 118 days, i will be in ireland at the beginning of my six-week adventure!! i am literally counting down the days, as you can tell. 


3 comments:

  1. we should plan a day and go take pictures of anything and everything. seriously. i always have the urge to, but know that scott would never be up for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um i'm always up for that. then you can really teach me your ways and i can learn more! seriously.. we need to just do it and not say we are going to do it! that sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the same phone and love it...
    i hope you're doing well....

    ReplyDelete