1.26.2011

overheard.

everyone. i recently "overheard" of something that is going to take up some serious amounts of my time. anyone heard of "overheard at byu"? if you have, i am certainly out of the loop. but i checked it out just barely, and i will be on there more than once a week to hear of the funny things said at byu. how sweet is it that someone actually made a website so these bizarre comments can be posted? made my day. if you want to check it out, click here.


another thing that made my day - i saw some good friends today, made me so happy to see them and catch up in between heading to separate classes. 


and. i was buying a small bagel and a water bottle. somehow my card i was paying with (i had just previously checked my balance to make sure i had enough, and yes i did..) didn't work. i was standing there as the girl kept saying, "it's not working, sorry". it was a little embarrassing, but not for me. a nice guy behind me said he would pay for me. what a nice deed! i'll probably never see him again, but it was very nice. 


i'm getting excited to watch jimmer fredette and his fellow cougs play sdsu. jimmer, for me, score lots of points okay? i wish him the best. i will be starting it a little late, hopefully i don't miss tip off, because i will be at young women's. oh did i mention i am now the assistant young women's advisor in my ward? well, i am the new assistant young women's advisor in my ward. i am excited about it. wait, am i old enough to have a calling like that? i guess so. 


life is good. i am happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment