1.01.2011

the new year. here goes!

cheers to a new year! 2011 here we come. 


i hope this year, 2011, will bring me some great and exciting things.


it will bring me a brother from africa who has been gone for 16 months and 28 days. 
i hope it will bring me 
adventure,
happiness, 
spontaneity, 
warmth, 
friendship,  
memories,
and mostly -- change. 


i hope that it will bring me motivation to go to the gym and keep a steady schedule for improving my hot and important bod. 


i hope it will bring me to post on this blog more! i like this posting thing. 


i hope it will bring me determination to keep up on my new year's resolutions that i haven't quite come up with. it's only barely january 1st, i still have a few days to figure those out. 


i hope it will bring me the desire to pursue what little artistic ability i have and continue to do things i love! 
like making these pretty things:



and learning more about this thing:


i hope it will bring me desire to do things for other people that will bring happiness into my life. 


i hope it will bring me many things that i can remember forever. 


if only life could go as easy as keith urban says it is. man, would all of us be living the perfect life! 


i look forward to 2011. 




i hope it does me well!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment