2.01.2012

tornado town.

i can't believe it is january 31st. the weeks seriously fly by. i feel like the days drag, but friday comes and i am shocked that the week is done and over. 
maybe working 30+ hours a week and going to school full-time helps the time pass faster??


like i said, everything blurs together... i haven't really kept track of what has happened!


i do, however, have a new project in the works. it is about halfway complete :) 
thanks to this tutorial... i will have a new addition in my room. 


i don't think i have bragged about my new niece!
reagan rebecca law was born on december 26th at 12:01 am. 


i haven't held her in person, but i am one proud auntie. 


miss these cuties.

look how big my girl is?!

remember how we went to idaho a few weekends ago?
what a blast we had. it was nice to get away and relax. 
there's a first time for everything, right??



i went to a wonderful farewell on sunday. cydnee from my study abroad, is going to argentina - today!
she gave a wonderful talk about overcoming hard things. it reminded me that it is possible, i seem to forget that sometimes. 
cyd is so ready and i am so proud and grateful for her example!

catie, angela, karra, CYDNEE, me, hilary. 

absolutely love tim mcgraw's new album. die by my own hand is my newest fave. 

1 comment:

  1. love everything about this post. your kiddies look just like you! cuties.

    ReplyDelete