8.01.2011

one day.

with all of the down time on the coach the past couple weeks, i have read a couple books! i loved water for elephants, a little graphic for my liking, but i thought it was so sweet. the love story is just precious!

today, i finished, one day by david nicholls. 
i thought this book was beautiful. i don't want to ruin it for any of you future readers, but there were some trips and turns. nonethe less, i loved it! 



can you believe that this is the last week on my study abroad in great britain? before i left, i remember thinking, man, august is so far away. my family will be so far away. 
and now... my family is just 6 days away. and so is my bro bro serving in zimbabwe. 

i cannot tell you how excited i am to be with my family. i don't care what we do, as long as we are together and enjoying our trip! i can't wait for the service, the people we will meet, and the new friends we will make. 

i received adam's final email. i didn't think this day would come, so soon, but it has!

it's a single digit countown!! WAHOO!! 

look at this cute boy:

one of his last goodbye's.

i have learned so many things that aren't just temporary. i will take these things with me and apply them in my life and my relationships. i have learned things about myself, other people, and other cultures. this experience has been amazing to say the least. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post Sarah. Can't wait to see you and be together again in Zimbabwe!!

    ReplyDelete