9.18.2010

sleepy day.

today. was a great day. i got to sleep in, which i have needed to catch up on some much needed sleep! i slept at my apartment, but woke up and went to my parents house. last night my mom told me that "tomorrow (Saturday) was going to be a car washing day." so.. that's what i did. may i say, my mazda is looking nice nice. washed, waxed, and vacuumed!! andrew told me all about his adventures of the bunny blasting adventures he had last night. what a guy, this is why i love him!!
we had some fun times this summer, here are a few pictures of things we did together. 
san diego for the MWC tournament watching BYU baseball play. 
beach in san diego.
ghirardelli ice cream in downtown san diego.
a trip north to the rainbow sandal outlet store that left us in hours of traffic due to a rolled semi and closed freeways!
stuck in anaheim, CA, walking around downtown Disney.
buffet in Vegas before the "O"show, which was amazing!
he is a studly guy, so cute, and only deserves the best! whoever marries him is a lucky gal.
me and papa v watched the cougar game. my poor cougs! we need a win, this next weekend hopefully.
and........ only a few more days before these munchkins come to see me!!!!



I can't wait!! my little addy is walking now and austin is crazy as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment